RE: Partioning Option Free in 8i.

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 00:24:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry to all folks,

I mixed the partitionning option and Intermedia option.
Intermedia is now free with 8i (was a paid option under the name 'Context').
On 8.0, I remember my client paid for the partitionning option and I was sure it was free on 8i.

I verified at
http://www.oracle.com/database/documents/o8i_family_features.pdf.

Stephane Paquette Received on Tue Jul 04 2000 - 02:24:45 CDT