Re: Indexes question

From: Luis <ltemes_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 11:40:34 +0200

I think it's a normal situation, because if your original table has only one field, URL, it will use only
the space of that field, and the index table will have the complete field indexded, and another field to
locate the row in the original table.
I think that in Oracle 8 you can have for this situation an index over a virtual table. Oracle tells you that
you have a table with its index , but it only stores the index.

HTH
Luis Temes