Re: Client installation problem for Oracle Apps 11.03 in NT

From: Rudy Wahab <rudywahab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 16:42:01 GMT

Hi Mehul,

  Thanks for the reply.

  This is my first time installation on NT machine and I'm not really familiar with NT. I have done the installation on Unix before (2 years ago).

  I have followed the one-hour installation guide strictly.I only installed the vd11 and test db. I managed to get the log-in screen through the server using appletviewer and can get into the system.

  The problem here is I can't connect from the client. This is a simple network. One server and one client. (for demo system only)

  The post install task on installation manual only stated that I should install only Jini, appletviewer, certificate only client. No instruction on configuring the web server or form server. I wonder if that need to be done. But, the all of them seems working and running when I check the services. Your help is greatly appreciated.

  Oracle Apps 11.0.3, Db 8.05, NT 4.0

Thanks