loadjava procedure

From: Oak, Sameer <soak_at_ziptone.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:02:18 -0400

Hello Gurus

I am getting following error when I try to load my class file. I think I am missing some of the components of java for my current 8.1.5 database.
Can anyone throw some light on it???

D:\jdk1.3\demo\myapp>loadjava -user sam/sam_at_mydb Hello.class Error while retrieving errors for Hello

    ORA-00904: invalid column name

loadjava: 1 errors

Thanks In Advance Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 13:02:18 CDT