SVRMGR error!!!

From: Manivannan Muthukrishnan <manivannan.m_at_tatainfotech.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:38:23 +0530

Hi
I was in a process of starting a database which was shutdown by bringing the server down.
When I tried connecting internal it asks me for a password. But we doesn't have a password for that.
I tried finding if there are any password file... but there wasn't any.... I looked at the environment and everything seems to be okay... Its a test database on Sun- Solaris...
The user says he never encountered this problem....

What should I do?

Manivannan. M Received on Mon Jul 03 2000 - 08:08:23 CDT