RE: Real world OCP

From: Gregory Conron <gconron_at_hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 16:50:50 -0300

On Sat, 01 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> No Really, PLEASE TAKE YOUR LICENSE AND STUFF IT WHERE
> THE SUN DON'T SHINE. If you want that kind of control move to a
> good communist country or dictatorship. Otherwise get on your
> yuppie horse and ride back to where ever you came from.

Wonderful attitude you have there. I wouldn't hire you to mind a 2MB access database with that particular mindset.

GC
 --
There is something inherently wrong with the world when Bill Gates is a famous billionaire and Dennis Ritchie lives in relative obscurity. Received on Sat Jul 01 2000 - 14:50:50 CDT