Solaris 2.6 kernel.....

From: Aldi Barco <ipal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:57:35 JAVT

Hi list...,

I am running oracle 805 on Solaris 2.6 now. We have used the 'standard' (based on Oracle Installation Manual) unix kernel parameter.
Are there any other parameters should be set in Unix Kernel for better performance ?
The number of concurrent users is about 100, that is mixed system (oltp and batch application), database size is 90 GB, RAM 4GB, SGA 1900 MB, client/server application, RAID & UFS.
Thanks for any clue....

Aldi
Oracle DBA