Developer install

From: Steff Gonos <steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 07:14:09 -0700 (PDT)

I'm installing Designer and Developer 6.0 NT 4.0 patch 6. Designer installed and then calls to have some additional stuff from Developer.

I start to install Developer 6.0 and get past the analyzing stuff and the actual install ... then the screen goes away just as I get to install of Net 8 and the TAPI files.

Any ideas as to what is happening ?
I have disk space ... memory ??

Thanks.
Steff Gonos
TASC

The opinions expressed herein are mine. Get your own opinions!

Steff Gonos
steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 09:14:09 CDT