dba_snapshots, ERROR column contains #########

From: Linda Hagedorn <Linda_at_pets.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 08:27:10 -0700

Hello,

I'm selecting from dba_snapshots on the client side of a master/client relationship. The error column contains ##########. I've searched the doc for an interpretation, but don't find anything.

The snapshots are operational, and contain the correct data from the master.

Any information or referral to documentation is appreciated. Thanks,

Linda Hagedorn Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 10:27:10 CDT