RE: Plus80w.exe and Dr. Watson "The memory could not be read" err

From: Guidry, Chris <chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:30:56 -0600

Hi,
I've seen this problem also but it happens to me when I scroll too many lines on the display. I think it is a buffer problem but I gave up trying to debug it. I run plus33.exe instead of plus33w.exe and the problem has never reoccurred. You also have the benifit of using the up arrow to retrieve previous commands and better horizontal and vertical display characteristics.
HTH -
Chris J. Guidry P.Eng.
ATCO Electric, Metering Services
Phone: (780) 420-4142