RE: SALARY OF AN ORACLE DBA IN CANADA

From: Janardhana Babu <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:13:05 -0700

If DBA sal in US is $10K, then in Canada it is $11K because it is geographically above USA. Same formulae holds good for west coast, east coast etc. The more you travel towards North pole, the more you get. Does it sound good?

Author: Mike Lanteigne
  INET: mikel_at_shec.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 14:13:05 CDT