RE: RE: SQL*Loader

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:53:44 -0500

Just a thought: What about adding a dummy CHAR(1) field (See VARCHAR(1) vs. CHAR(1) storage requirements thread!) to the Oracle table and a NULLIF qualifier to it's corresponding SQL*Loader input so that the field is kinda ignored?

Or, check out http://www.cpan.org and download Perl for Winders. :)

I dunno if it's possible for you, but one of these ideas has to work and be better than writing some Pro*C!

Good luck! :)

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             QTI -- Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 16:53:44 CDT