Re: SQL*Loader

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:48:15 GMT

Having been reading the manuals lately for other SQLLoader problems, I vaguely recall a "filler field"..... you might want to research that..

sorry I don't have more specifics, but it's Friday before a holiday weekend and I managed to crack my head against the garage door yesterday evening... who am I again? :)