RE: OUTLN Mystery

From: Gait, Christopher <cgait_at_condor.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:56:57 -0400

I definitely suggest changing it. We did and I haven't seen any shrapnel fly because of the change (on 8.1.5, not 8.1.6, however).

I also have never heard of a reason to log in as OUTLN. It's just another administrative schema Oracle uses for a particular purpose; in this case storing execution plans for queries.