RE: AIX problem - X Server Stopped

From: Veronica Levin <vlevin_at_victoria.com.ni>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:57:54 -0600

Hi Philippe,
=20
I tried to restart the X server but I got an error: resource busy, and = did
not knew what else to do.

I finally restarted the whole server and everything worked out.

Any idea of what may have caused the X server to die?

thanks for replying!

Saludos,

Ver=F3nica Levin Enr=EDquez
Administrador AIX
Compa=F1=EDa Cervecera de Nicaragua
Tel=E9fono: 505-2493779
Fax: 505-2443979
Email: vlevin_at_victoria.com.ni=20
http://victoria.com.ni

Author: DEVERGE Philippe
  INET: Philippe.DEVERGE_at_opt.nc
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 10:57:54 CDT