Re: FULL EXP not create USER while IMP

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:24:50 -0700

Isa,

No, you don't need to create the tablespaces manually at all if you are using the FULL=Y full database import.

Winnie

Istiqfar <istiqfar_at_yahoo.com> on 06/29/2000 08:29:21 AM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Winnie Liu/HQ/ISC)

Subject: Re: FULL EXP not create USER while IMP

Hi Rahul, better you check import log. Usually you *must* create all tablespace manually first before full import to make sure that statement "create user... default tbs ..." in dmp file was executed succesfully in import process.

I've tried full import in 8.1.x with no problem.

-isa-

Author: Istiqfar
  INET: istiqfar_at_yahoo.com