how to configure Cluster Manager

From: B, Ravindra <Ravindra.B_at_compaq.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:57:50 +0800

i am installing Oracle parallel server on Digital Unix 4.0f ,trucluster 1.6 and Oracle
8.1.5.we need to configure the cluster manager (OSD side) for the ORacle parallel server option to be seen in the "available products list" when we invoke the runinstaller.

thanks,
ravi Received on Thu Jun 29 2000 - 05:57:50 CDT