RE: TNS_ADMIN on Windows again

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:31:29 -0300

Leng,

Why do you want to point to only one set of database instances at a = time?

When you connect you specify the instance anyway, why try to separate tnsnames.ora and sqlnet.ora?

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des syst=E8mes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique=20
Maritimes Region, DFO      | R=E9gion des Maritimes, MPO

	Author: Leng Kaing
	  INET: leng.kaing_at_hancorp.com.au

	San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists