RE: Off topic - replying to items on this list

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:15:18 -0300

I see the same thing.

I usually have to cut and paste the e-mail address under --- Original Message --- to reply to the sender.

Maybe they tried to reduce the number of e-mails people receive, I know on some lists I often receive personal replies, then the listserv copy shows up.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)