RE: Oracle Installer v 3.2.2.1.0A

From: Guidry, Chris <chris.guidry_at_atcoelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:49:43 -0600

Hi Christine
Yes, that is true. If you attempt to install using that installer you will get a memory access error or the installer will just seem quit for no reason. I am currently running version 3.3.1.2.4 which you can download from metalink.
It means you have to run the installer from Oracle for Windows NT program group and find the NT.PRD file on the CD. Or you can set the system time to some value less then Y2K and install. Then reset the time after the installation completes. HTH -
Chris J. Guidry P.Eng.
ATCO Electric, Metering Services
Phone: (780) 420-4142
Fax: (780) 420-3854