Re: Off topic - replying to items on this list

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:17:12 GMT

this is the functionality of fatcity.com.... at least the way the list is now set up. There was a poll shortly after the list switched here, and the general consensus was that they wanted it to remain like this.

If you want to reply to the originator only, then just cut and paste the address... that's what I do

Rachel