Imp in a file

From: DEVERGE Philippe <Philippe.DEVERGE_at_opt.nc>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:16:13 +1100

Hi,

        I need to import the datas of an exported schema in a file to work on the datas. These datas are not online.

        I know it is possible, but i cannot found (retrieve) the syntax of the command in the doc (ver 8.0.4).

	And fortunately, i haven't a web access on my work computer.
	Thanks for help, if any one can give me the syntax.

	Oracle version 8.0.5, on AIX.

	Regards
	P. Deverge
	philippe.deverge_at_opt.nc