# of Indexes

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:00:05 +0400

Hi All,

   I have to move all indexes of a schema from one Tablespace to another Tablespace (currently Tables as well as Indexes are in the same TS ;-((.

   But when I query DBA_OBJECTS/DBA_INDEXES for that schema the no of indexes come to be 179. When I export the objects of that schema and create the indexfile (by importing ) then no of Indexes is coming to be 89 only. Could someone point out that why is this difference? Is this because of System created indexes for unique/primery keys ? If yes then is there any way out to move those indexes to diff Tablespace ?

Thanks for help.... Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 01:00:05 CDT