RE: what the !@#$%^&* / Re: Interesting developments at Oracl

From: Nikolay Kumanov <nkumanov_at_zgb.bg>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:27:21 +0300

I remember PowerObjects (It seemed very promising to me). And there was Sedona... You can still download Oracle Proxy server

Dr. Nikolay Kumanov

MIS Manager, Zeitungsgruppe Bulgarien GmbH 47, Tsarigradsko chaussee, Sofia 1504, Bulgaria phone: +(359-2)4339-643, fax: +(359-2)946-1286 mailto:nkumanov_at_zgb.bg

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock." - Frank Herbert, "Chapterhouse: Dune"