(no subject)

From: Mohamed Gad <mgad_at_itsoft.com.eg>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:22:05 +0300

Thanks a lot for your help,
I just find that the variable contains null as you said the cause of this when I try to select column of type long raw (its length is greater than 32760) into variable of type long raw using pl/sql the value of the variable is null so how can I solve this.

Best Regards
Mohamed Gad
ITSoft, The software Factory of International Turnkey Systems (ITS)

16 Lebanon st., Mohandeseen, Giza, Egypt Tel: +20-2-3048561/2/3
Fax: +20-2-3048564
email: mgad_at_itsoft.com.eg