LoadJava Problem

From: <prem_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:11:13 +0530

I have just started learning Java and I am trying to use loadjava and I keep on getting errors that class cannot be created, column not found etc. Can somebody explain the reason for this. Also can anybody explain some live systems where this is used.

Are there any pre-conditions for using loadjava like enabling something in the server etc......

Thanx in advance

Regards Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:41:13 CDT