RE: generating forms on unix

From: Wu, Yanhua <yanwu_at_Mail.Donaldson.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:57:31 -0500

Which form version are you at?

If it is f45, you can do following after you ftp your fmt files: f45gen module=${1} userid=${userid}/${passwd} parse=yes -- this will convert your fmt to fmb
f45gen module=${1}.fmb userid=${userid}/${passwd} output_file=${1}.fmx module_type=form batch=yes compile_all=special -- this will get you the fmx file

You will need to set the environment(ORACLE_HOME, ORACLE_SID, etc.) right before running those command.

Yanhua Wu
Donaldson Company
612-887-3458
...We become what we practice most...