Re: Running DB Monitoring Reports on NT

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin_at_sirma.bg>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:34:26 +0300

> On UNIX, I had a cron command that would run monitoring reports
> at certain times. How can jobs be set up to run on an NT box?
> What utility is used and what kind of syntax is used?

WINNT\System32\at.exe

not that powerful as the unix equivalent, but should do the work...

Or try running the Scheduled Tasks Wizard from WINNT\Tasks

    Marin

"The important thing for all of us is never look *at* the bars, look *through* them. Because if you keep looking *at* bars, you'll never get anything done, and you'll never have fun in life, any joy."

                                                  William Wharton, "Pride"