export syntax

From: Debbie Lennartsson <deb_at_adaptivepartners.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 15:20:47 -0400

I need help from all you clever DBAs. I'm a simple analyst, developer but I'm stuck with a lot of other stuff. I've created test data on my laptop, but I forgot the export syntax. I'm doing this from dos. I don't have OEM.

HELP! Thanks,
Debbie
deb_at_adaptivepartners.com
P.S. you can reply directly to me, so as not to bore all the other DBAs

   http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html Received on Sat Jun 24 2000 - 14:20:47 CDT