LD_LIBRARY_PATH

From: Gopal, Umesh <ugopal_at_proxicom.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:15:45 -0400

I have installed oracle 8i client on a Sun Sparc solaris box (Sun 0S 5.7) and I have the following problem when I ran sqlldr or sqlplus :

libucb.so.1 not found.

I included /usr/ucblib in my LD_LIBRARY_PATH, it worked ok thereafter,

My question is, is this standard to add this library to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH manually or is there something wrong on the OS setup side

Thanks Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 08:15:45 CDT