PL/SQL question: SELECT WHERE var IN (PL/SQL table) ???

From: Maser, Donna (SEA) <DonnaMaser_at_Chiroscience.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:18:52 -0700

I want to build a list (PL/SQL table) of integers that I use in a loop to find values.
I've built the table type (integerTABLE), created an object of that type (ListOfInt), now I'm stuck

SELECT xtab.var FROM xtab WHERE
xtab.otherVar IN (ListOfInt);

Anyone have a clue? Can I do this? I don't want to have to loop through all values in ListOfInt, I just want to write a one statement comparison. Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 13:18:52 CDT