Re: Oracle replication

From: Ramamohan B N <ramamohan.bn_at_tatainfotech.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:15:00 +0530

Hi Paul,

	You can post this question to ORACLE's REPLICATION SPECIAL INTEREST
	GROUP. here is how to subscribe to that list.

	Join the Repsig Mail List
	with the subject line "add me". The body of your message must
	contain your e-mail ID. You should be added to the mail list within
	one to two days.

	If you have a question or comment about Oracle Advanced Replication,
	send mail to "repsig_at_us.oracle.com". Try to make your subject line
	as descriptive as possible.

Regds,
Mohan