Re: Closing Report Server Automatically

From: <MTPConsulting_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:32:23 EDT

Hi Richard,
There's an undocumented parameter, something like SHUTDOWN_SERVER = TRUE that you pass when calling the report. I don't have my notes in front of me, but perhaps someone else can validate this. If not, let me know, and I can dig up my notes.

Marc Perkowitz
MTP Systems Consulting

In a message dated 6/23/00 10:55:35 AM Central Daylight Time, drichard_at_mtlindia.com writes:

<< Hi Experts

 We are using Forms 4.5 with Reports 2.5.  In the Application, when I exit from the closing, if I want to  close the REPORT SERVER windows automatically,  what command I have to give in forms ??

 Please reply. Received on Fri Jun 23 2000 - 13:32:23 CDT