Designer 6.0 Help!!! - Repost

From: Vidya Kalyanaraman <kvidya13_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:54:43 EDT

Hi All,

  Is there any way we can save/convert those ERDs as *.PDF or *.DOC....?   We need to send ERDs to our client's site, but they dont have Designer(they have ERWin) installed.
  I tried to do cut and "paste as special" in Word...but the whole ERD is treated as an image file and it prints it in one single page....I couldn't expand it further...

   Any help/pointer is appreciated.

TIA
Vidya