RE: service packs and oracle 8i

From: Christine Turner <Christine.Turner_at_IPS-Sendero.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:11:09 -0000

Just to put a thought out there...I thought service pack 3 was NOT y2k compliant? Am I wrong?

Cheers!
Christine Turner
Database Administrator
IPS-Sendero
Scottsdale, Arizona
Phone: (800) 321-6899 ext. 3286
Fax: (480) 946-8224
Author: Singla, Sanjeev
  INET: SSingla_at_oxhp.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 02:11:09 CDT