Re: Spam from tusc

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:57:05 -0400

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:21:49 -0800, you wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone else has been spammed by Pam Real of =
www.tusc.com
> within the past two days.

I havn't received any email from TUSC recently. Generally I don't mind unsolicited email or phone calls from recruiters. Heaven forbid the day ever comes when no one wants me to work for them<g>.

If you want to know how Pam got your email address, you should just call her up and ask her. I do that with recruiters sometimes. If I get a straight answer, I'll keep talking to them. If they give me an evasive answer, that's pretty much the end of the conversation. My email address is spread around so many different places, I really can't make any assumptions as to how people get it. I'm sure it goes out to every trade show vender when they scan my badge. It's on my business card. It's in newsgroups, both Oracle-related and otherwise.=20

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 11:57:05 CDT