Unable to execute Proceudre - Strange problem

From: Mahip Narayan <Mahip_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 16:14:13 +0100

Hi Lists,

I have one strange problem in my production box Oracle805 WAS302 Sun Solaris 2.6 -
I have one web procedure, The status of which is "VALID" I am not able to run that web procedure, it says we are unable to process your
request this time. But when I create a exact copy of it by some other name, it runs well.
Any clues ? Received on Thu Jun 22 2000 - 10:14:13 CDT