Problem with temp ts

From: Surendra Tirumala <stirumala72_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:18:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
How to identify the queries which are extensively using temp tablespace.
We are repeatedly facing the problem of insufficiebt space in temp tablespace.We decided to trace the query/s and tune them as much as possible as we are left with no space to allocate to temp tablespace. This problem we are facing even after making 700MB more freespace available to temp ts.
Could you please help???

thanks and regards,
Surendra
DBA,Satyam,India