(no subject)

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:46:24 PDT

Can anybody please let me know as to whether you are facing any probs with dba_waiters,dba_blockers in 8.1.6,we upgraded up on of out m/c from 7.3.4 to 8.1.6,when we query the dba_waiters it hangs and even the dba_blockers hang,I am not able to why this is happening. Can somebody please help me out with this Thanks in advance
arun

 From: sean.hull_at_pobox.com
 Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:47:53 -0400 (EDT) Subject: Re: DB Block Buffers - Too Much ???