Re: Spam from tusc

From: Dennis M. Heisler <dheisler_at_binghamton.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:03:37 -0400

Dave,

I got an e-mail from her about 3 weeks ago, but I don't consider this one spam. I stopped by the TUSC booth at the IOUG-A conference and they scanned my badge. I interpreted the e-mail as a followup to the conference. The same thing happened last year. After the show I got one e-mail from TUSC, then I didn't get any more until after this year's show.

I think they are concerned enough about maintaining their reputation that they would not take a chance on spamming.

Dennis