Re: your mail

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:24:11 PDT

Actually there are no sessions on the database itself,the database was just brought up and when we tried to check the dba_Waiters and the dba_blockers it was hanging.We contacted oracle but no answer from them. So I wanted help from you people as to whether any of you have faced the probs
Please let me know
Thanks
arun