Re: Completely off-topic, gas-prices

From: Eric Lansu <eric.lansu_at_quicknet.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:18:11 +0200

In Holland we pay about $200 a month for health-care, and about $1250 a year for college.
To continue, a normal house in a block in mid-price is about $175000 to rent it, it costs about $450 a month. I have a not averarage family (5 kids), and living costs me about $1750 a month, no extra's included.

There where some questions about the price of living before, and I hope to have answered them now.

Eric Lansu

> Over here in the UK healthcare and colleges are free... yes... But I still
pay money to get private healthcare, and when my child gets old enough for college.. I'll be sending her to a private school.. I guess the bottom line is this.. you can pay your tax and just 'cope' with the service the government provides.. Or you can pay yet again to get a good quality of "Service".. I for one take the latter..