RE: Reducing table initial extent size for subset of production

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 05:59:46 PDT

This will always happen if you usually import from the prod database to the test database.
The best possibility is to create table creatio scripts and index creation scripts and once the scripts are done you can edit the initial and next extents to what ever way you want,create these first and then use the import facility to import the other structures into the database this is how I am doing and able to save space on my test database. But there might be another ways this just my opinion check out others.