Cycle count

From: <akuerten_at_imation.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:08:28 +0200

Hello to all,

is anybody out there who knows, from which Tables Oracle picks the data=  for
the HIT/MISS ANALYSIS REPORT within the Cycle count functionality?? I need to know because we want to populate our cycle count history in another System to avoid double counts.

Thanks in advance for your help

Andr=E9= Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 03:08:28 CDT