Solaris V2.6 -> V2.7 upgrade

From: Charlie Mengler <charliem_at_mwh.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:22:17 -0700

It has been years & years since I've had to do this & I think senility has set into my old brain. Due to external requirements I need to upgrade one of my Suns currently running V2.6 & V8.1.5 to Solaris V2.7 this week. After Solaris has been upgraded, will I need to do anything (re-link?) to Oracle to have it continue to operate? If so, what?

TIA & HAND!

--
Charlie Mengler                               Maintenance Warehouse
charliem_at_mwh.com                              5505 Morehouse Drive