Oracle replication

From: Paul van Dijken <paul.vandijken_at_sema.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:02:47 +0200

Hi all,

I am designing an Oracle DB replication architecture in which I have 2 master sites. Every change in database A has to be replicated in database B and vice versa. There are about 100 updates per minute.

My question is, can this be done over a 64KB line ?

Thanks,
Paul

o===============================o

| Paul van Dijken |
| Sema Group Informatica BV |
| Van Houten Industriepark 11 |
| P.O. Box 143 |
| 1380 AC Weesp |
| The Netherlands |
| Phone : (+31) (0) 294-239500 |
| Fax : (+31) (0) 294-239501 |
| e-mail:Paul.Vandijken_at_sema.nl |

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify Sema Group Informatica by telephone on (+31) 294 239 500. Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 06:02:47 CDT