Forms runtime die

From: Viatcheslav Hitrov <hitrov_at_ruir.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:29:26 +0400

Hi!
One of my client-side forms contains 2 blocks - master and slave. when I navigate from master block to slave by keyboard - O.K. But when I use mouse (click on a field belongs to slave block) forms stops responding and "dies" after a minute. Dump file (ifrun60_dump_...) does not contain any significant information (but just in case I bring it at the botton). The whole retranslation, exploration of form text had no effect. The most vonderful is that this form was created using template among others? and that forms work properly!
What let me do?

Forms Developer - 6.0, patch 7a.

Thanks in advance, Viatcheslav Hitrov

[06/16/00 16:10:12 Russian Daylight Time]::Client Status [ConnId=0, PID=210]
>> ERROR: Abnormal termination, Error Code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION

Fault address: 5DF5DFF5 01:0006CFF5
Module: D:\ORANT\BIN\ifr60.dll

System Information:
Operating System: Windows NT Version 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 5 Command line: D:\ORANT\BIN\ifrun60.EXE o_start FORM/BLOCK/FIELD: SINGLPAY:PAY_CONTRACT.ID_NAME Last Trigger: WHEN-NEW-ITEM-INSTANCE - (Successfully Completed) Msg: <NULL>
Last Builtin: SET_ITEM_PROPERTY/SET_FIELD - (Successfully Completed)

Registers:

EAX:00000000
EBX:02DED5F8
ECX:FFFFFFFF
EDX:00000000
ESI:00822820
EDI:00000000
CS:EIP:001B:5DF5DFF5

SS:ESP:0023:0012E334 EBP:030A3780
DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:0038 GS:0000
Flags:00010246

Call stack:
Address Frame Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 04:29:26 CDT