Strange TS Quota Problem

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:46:32 +0400

Hi,

        Yesterday I resized one of the datafiles because tablespaces ran out of space. The problem seemed to get solved.

      Today again I got a call from same client. When checked, I found that there was error for insufficient quota (ORA-01536) on the Tablespace, which I had expanded yesterday. I checked dba_ts_quotas there was no entry in that. I guess when there is unlimited quota on some TS there is no entry in dba_ts_quotas (Hmmmmmm). Then I again granted unlimited TS quota to the user and the problem got solved ;>)).

        Now could someone explain that why did I need to grant unlimited TS quota again (that user had same quota on that TS)

TIA Received on Mon Jun 19 2000 - 05:46:32 CDT