Re: IOUG-A Live 2000 Papers

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 15:48:01 -0400

I believe that IOUG-A has some sort of conference-in-a-bag that gets you access to the papers for somewhere in the 200-300 dollar range. You might check into that if you need the information badly. I have no idea when/if they will be made available free of charge.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are