RE: Query - 2nd Request Pls Help

From: salu Ullah <salu_ullah_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:48:19 GMT

Hello David,

I have to create a report that should show cust_id, item_code, its status with from_date & to_date based on purc_date column. If u look at the result its showing the cust_id (0001), item_code (AAAA), from_date (01-JAN-00), to_date (03-JAN-00) for status (A) & then with same cust_id, item_code, but then from_date & to_date is (04-JAN-00 05-JAN-00) because on these 2 days the status was B.
I hope i answer ur question. I want to group them so that each cust_id with its item_code & status should show from & to date.

Any help is appreciated.

Salu